When assisted living is not enough and a nursing home is too much, Fern Terrace of Murray is the place to live. The personal well-being of each resident is our highest priority. We believe every person deserves the best of life. We do everything we can to help them attain it.
Fern Terrace of Murray is a place to enjoy the outdoors and wildlife.
At Fern Terrace, we have a park with a petting zoo and a stocked fish pond for those who enjoy fishing. Beyond the pond is a wildlife area where you can see miniature deer, fainting goats, donkeys and cows up close. For those who lived on a farm or who love animals, this is a favorite place to relax.
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Residents can decorate their room or use our furnishings
- Equipped with smoke detectors, sprinkler system and door alarms
- Families are always invited to visit and enjoy the pleasant surroundings
- 24-hour staffing
- Assistance with personal care
- Health monitoring and medication administration
- Social Activities
- Spacious and inviting day room for socializing, holiday gatherings, religious, and social services
- Registered dietician plans well-balanced meals with resident input
- Variety of indoor and outdoor activities available
- Paved walking and bicycle paths for exercise and leisurely strolls
- Beautifully groomed park with stocked fish pond and petting zoo
Enjoy the companionship of new friends
At Fern Terrace, it’s easy to enjoy time with new friends. Our spacious day room and cozy dining room are the perfect places to socialize with friends and engage in a variety of entertainment and recreational activities. The paved walking and bicycle paths, park, fishing pond and petting zoo provide beautiful areas to enjoy the outdoors.