Beginning 06/29/2020 Governor Beshear will allow visitation to Personal Care Homes with the following restrictions: (this will also include our company policy restrictions)
- Visitors must call and schedule an appointment with the Administrator or Assistant Administrator prior to visit.
- Family members wishing to visit their loved ones must make an appointment with the administrator and/or assistant administrator for a designated time. Family members will need to make an appointment during office business hours. Making an appointment with any other staff member will not be honored and the visitor will not be permitted in the building.
- Visitation will only be allowed Monday thru Friday when administration is in the building. Visitation hours will be set at administrations’ discretion such as 7 a.m. -3 p.m., 8 a.m.-4 pm. or 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- No more than 2 visitors are allowed per resident and no children under 18 or pets will be allowed. Visitors and residents will be required to wear masks during the visit and social distancing is still a requirement. All visitors will need to call the facility upon arrival and a staff member will meet you at your car to take your temperature and answer a Health and Travel Screening prior to entering the facility. The visitor will then be escorted to a designated area for the visit and will not be allowed anywhere else in the facility. At the conclusion of the visit a staff member will escort the visitor back to their car.
- Home cooked food or from a restaurant will not be allowed in the facility. If you bring your family prepackaged food (such as snack cakes in a box from Walmart) or cokes, it should be given to a staff member to be sanitized if applicable or placed in quarantine for at least 24 hours before given to the resident.
- If at anytime a resident, employee or visitor tests positive for COVID-19, visitation will be suspended until further notice.