All of our properties strive to provide a safe, secure and healthy way of life for those who choose independent residential living. Supervision is available on a 24-hour basis.
We provide housing and health care services to individuals that do not need a hospital or a nursing home, who can’t not live independently due to medical or psychiatric conditions that need assistance with activities of every day living. In our Personal Care Homes, medications are administered at scheduled intervals by trained personnel.
Our staff provides three meals a day and snacks throughout the day as well as assistance with all (ADL) Activities of Daily Living that includes assistance with dressing, bathing, medication, grooming, house cleaning, medical transportation, and grooming.
Our facilities provide:
- 24-hour staff at the facilities
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Medication administrated and charted (personal care homes only)
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Physician and Psychiatrist, Dental, Optical and Podiatry services available
- Activities scheduled inside the home and outside the home
- Monthly birthday parties
- Church service provided in the home and in the community
- Family visits are always welcome
- Shopping trips for the residents
- Care planning and monthly assessments of the residents needs
- Designated smoking area