We offer 24-hour care for people 30 years and older who need assistance with daily living.
There are plenty of activities to enjoy at Davco.
Daily activities such as crafting, shopping, bowling, book discussions, attending sporting events and bingo are provided to our residents.
- Our facility provides laundry services, meals and housekeeping
- Televisions and cable provided free of charge in all rooms
- Buildings are inspected regularly by state fire marshal, health department and Office of the Inspector General
- Fire and tornado drills are held monthly and local city and county disaster services provide additional training
- 24-hour staffing
- Staff works closely with residents’ doctors and pharmacies to administer medications
- Doctors and psychiatrists see residents regularly and as needed
- Mental health professionals from River Valley Behavioral Health work with residents daily, offering group and one-on-one sessions to assist with personal issues
- Other healthcare services are available through home health agencies
- Public transportation available with GRITS, city buses and taxi services
- We also help when residents need transportation or assistance to doctors appointments
- A barber and beautician visit monthly
- Large screen television is located in the leisure room
- Computer learning center available with an instructor
- Movie theatre where residents can watch movies and enjoy popcorn
- Residents can attend the church of their choice. Many churches provide services and special entertainment at the facility as well.
Spend time outdoors with friends at Davco
The facility is located on spacious landscaped grounds with gazebos and an outside patio. Horseshoes, volleyball, softball and a basketball goal add more outside fun. Barbeques are a favorite in the summer time.