When assisted living is not enough and a nursing home is too much, Fern Terrace of Mayfield is the place to live. The personal well-being of each resident is our highest priority. We believe every person deserves the best of life. We do everything we can to help them attain it.
Fern Terrace of Mayfield is a place for living, not just a place to live.
Fern Terrace provides a warm, pleasant and caring environment for the independent person needing assistance with the activities of daily living and enjoying the close friendship of others.
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Residents can decorate their room or use our furnishings
- Equipped with smoke detectors, sprinkler system and door alarms
- Families are always invited to visit and enjoy the pleasant surroundings
- 24-hour staffing
- Assistance with personal care
- Health monitoring and medication administration
- Local physicians are always on call
- Spacious common areas for socializing
- Meals planned and prepared by experienced cooks
- Variety of in-house and outdoor activities planned by a Certified Activity Director are available each day
- Worship services held each Sunday morning on site
- Transportation provided by local churches for those who desire to attend church of their choice
- Three wheel bicycles available for residents’ exercise or pleasure
- Computer learning center providing instructors to help residents learn new skills and enjoy games and creative projects
Enjoy the companionship of new friends
At Fern Terrace, it’s easy to enjoy time with new friends. Our open living room and large, airy dining room are the perfect places to socialize with friends and engage in a variety of entertainment and recreational activities. The spacious grounds with picnic area, benches and gazebo provide lovely places to enjoy the outdoors.