Fern Terrace is a place for living, not just a place to live! We believe in the motto, “Live Well, Laugh Often, and Learn Much!”
Fern Terrace is an excellent choice for those individuals who need personal care and assistance with daily living. Our financial policy is to keep costs at a minimum and provide the highest level of resident care. Rates are quoted on a monthly basis and are payable in advance.
Fern Terrace of Owensboro is located on the banks of the Ohio River.
The beautiful grounds provide a setting unmatched in Owensboro. Eight acres of fountains, flower beds, blooming trees, beautiful wildlife and
walking paths surround the facility. Swings and benches are arranged so that the residents can enjoy the boats that travel the Ohio River.
- Cable TV hookup
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Residents can decorate their room or use our furnishings
- Families are always invited to visit and enjoy the pleasant surroundings
- 24-hour staffing
- Assistance with self administration of medications
- Home health and physical therapy services
- In-house doctor and psychiatrist are available
- Large living room for socializing
- Menu selections in our dining room change daily – from homestyle favorites to soups and sandwiches
- Activity Director is on staff to organize and plan a fun-filled day for all residents
- Regularly scheduled day trips
- Leisure room for private family gatherings
- Computer with internet access
Enjoy the companionship of new friends
At Fern Terrace, it’s easy to enjoy time with new friends. Our open living and dining room areas are cozy and offer views of our front lawn with a large fountain. Porch swings and seating provide areas to socialize outdoors while enjoying the weather, or residents can gather in the living area for a variety of entertainment and recreational activities.